Tuesday 19 June 2012

Ready... Aim... Fire!!!

Well... I think summer is here! Evan and I love messing around with water. When we water the flowers I think we get more on us than we do the flowers. I was going to pick up a bag of water balloons because I thought that would be a real blast. But then I remember a few years ago. We had a HUGE water balloon fight with all my brothers and sisters. Us girls spent hours filling water balloon after water balloon. Just to have them a broke in like under 5 minutes. And then we had 10,000 little tiny pieces of rubber to pick up out of the yard. I thought there has to be a better way. And came across this idea. It was great!!! All you need is some sponges, scissors, and we used some of daddy's zip ties.
                                                  
                                                                     

Now grab your zip ties. We also did a few with rubber bands and
 them held up as well as the ones with the zip ties.

We made 12 of these. Now it is time to go have a blast!

As you can see we put out 4 small buckets filled with water. No limit how many times you can throw them and no little tiny pieces of rubber to pick put. My kind of game!!! It was a blast!!!

This game will give you lots of laughs! This is a summer game that we will playing for a long long time.

              

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! What a great idea. I'm going to see about incorporating this into our VBS this year. Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete